28 February 2008

February, a month in review.

Academy season has kept me pretty busy at work, and has led to me neglecting my blog these past few recaps. So I thought I give you a little recap of the last month.

- The month began with a lovely visit from my mum; we spent a weekend shopping, chatting, and taking in the LA scenery.

- The next week, plagued with some sort of throat infection, was nothing but work, work, work.

- Went to the Image awards on Valentine's day and heard Stevie Wonder play.

- Lia's birthday was the very next day.

- The next week was really hard with the Oscars right around the corner, but I did manage to make it to my very first opera...Othello at the Music Center downtown, and to my own disbelief...I actually like opera, who knew?

- To say that this week at work has been a challenge would be a severe understatement; so much to do so little time, but thankfully not only is tomorrow Friday, but also the end of this slightly tumultuous month. However, aside from work this week was nice...on the 26th I celebrated the 26th birthday of two of my favorite people, Maya & Amber. I spent good times with new friends, and am looking forward to tomorrow's leap day.

The time's going by so quickly lately, I can't believe that a month has past. Hopefully, another won't before I update again.

No comments: