08 January 2012

End. Begin.

Lately my life has felt like a continuous series of endings and beginnings.

My life in LA ended, as my life in New York began.  My days of living alone ended, when I began living with a roommate.  The beginning of 2012 marked the end of 2011.

2011... wow, what a difference a year makes.

Who could guess on day one what day 365 will look like.  Last year I told myself that I would be in New York this year, but I am still surprised by the fact that I am actually here. It makes me wonder what my life will look like 366 days from now.

So many endings, and so many beginnings.

I started a new job when I moved to the city.  A job that  I appreciated having as it financed my life these past four months.  But again, as things continue to end and begin in my life, I celebrated my last day at that job this past week.  I begin a new job tomorrow, and with it, a new outlook and a new view on this city.


I don't know what's in front of me, but I'm pretty excited.

No comments: