I wonder sometimes why callings come so easily for some, and so difficultly for me. I always thought I knew what I wanted...I was so certain. I knew what I wanted to do, where I wanted to live, who I wanted to be , but now it feels like the knew and the know are out of sync. Before I knew, but today I just don't know.
I cast my net out as far possible, unsure of what's in front of me but hoping to catch something I'll like. I've been coast to coast and inbetween, looked to endeavors abroad, yet still walk aimlessly...unsettled. Weeks ago I would sit for hours in front of a computer answering phones, but eventually my ass got tired and it was time to go. Now I stand for hours in front of a computer answering phones...my feet hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, hang in there, sister. i think that CONSTANTLY wrestling with the knew and the know help us grow and change and help us to know we are alive. you'll know.
btw, i hear rockports are nice.
Post a Comment