11 May 2007
I'm not that tall.
I'm not sure when it happened, but lately I've been walking around feeling like I should be saying "Fi Fy Fo Fum" as I go. When did everybody get so short?!?! I was out last night, and baffled by how many people I towered over. It wasn't just that they were shorter than me; it was that I could see the tops of their heads...I WAS IN TENNIS SHOES! I feel like an Amazon Woman these days. I'm only 5'9(ish)! The real pain of it is that I LOVE wearing heels, but at this rate I'm afraid I'm likely to get hit by rocks from a slingshot from some kid named David.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
um being tall is great! you own tallness!
xo
Happy Birthday!! I have officially popped my CA cherry!!
I gotta get out of this hotel room instead of writing blog comments then.
Anyways, I have at least an inch or 2 over you.
LOL. You are TOO funny, and YES, you are that tall!
Post a Comment