27 January 2008

I Resolve.

I've done a lot of thinking about this year; about what I want and where I want to go...so here they are, a little late but still early into the year...my resolutions for 2008.

- To run more
- To run away less
- To have more fun
- To be more open
- To cook a balanced meal at least once a week
- To play more music
- To read more books
- To take more pictures
- To find more enjoyment in each day
- To stay better connected to the important people in my life
- To cut ties from the toxic people in my life
- To travel more, even if it's just outside of the city
- To hike, to swim, to dance
- To learn how to skateboard
- To write more
- To know when to hold them, and when to fold them

I guess that's it.

1 comment:

Abi T. said...

go girl. skateboard... really?!