29 May 2008

A final hoorah.

It was the last night of my 25th year, a year that had been challenging, confusing, good, and bad. It was a year of filled with a rollercoaster of emotions; excitement, dissappointment...hell, I was grad student for a week. A year like this had to end on a high note. It had to end with something huge. It had to end...with the Hoff.


That's right friends, on May 27th at Molly Malone's at approximately 9:45 PM, I experienced David Hasslehoff in all his glory...air guitar, high kicks, "oohga chucka," dressed in a leather shirt. It was AWESOME, a truly once in a lifetime experience. With his moving performanaces of Hooked on a Feeling and Get In My Car, I now know what all those German girls are talking about...he's a true performer.




I'd say where leaving your early 20's was concerned, this was most definitely the way to do it.



oh...and Bo Brady was there too.

2 comments:

n/a said...

OH MY!!! You met the hoff???? You are my hero.
P.s. Happy Birthday kiddo.
xoxo

n/a said...

u and your sister have been off the blog radar... whats up?
missing u.
:)