09 October 2009

I am not 25.

So the last time we saw each other, I was spending time with the Hoff and freaking out about my 26th birthday. I celebrated my 27th birthday about four months ago. So, I guess you can say it's been a while...

June/July 2008...

Joann had a bridal shower with a tuna salad & fruit swan.


Spent time with Amber in Malibu.

Denver girls came for LA fun.

August/September 2008...

Joann had a bachelorette party.

The Fancy Plane.


Cabo.


October/November 2008...


Dad's Birthday Cruise/Cozumel.



Halloween (I was 1st runner-up/aka a busted beauty queen).

December 2008...

Christmas in CO...Hulk Hands! (Who's the auntie that gives the coolest gifts?!).


New Year's Eve in San Francisco.

January/February 2009...

Laid off from Variety.

Nigeria with Mom.


Hollyhock House Lawn with Kelly.

March/April/May/June 2009...


Flight from Omaha to LA...

Mohawk.


LA Film Festival Filmmaker Lounge (new job).

July/August 2009...

Ficken's Wedding.

Tolu Visits.




Andrew Bird Concert at the Greek.



Ray LaMontagne Concert at the Bowl.


Natalia's 25th Birthday.



Day at the Getty.

Whidbey Island to visit the Tschetters.

September/October 2009...

Dad visits.


Ingrid Michaelson concert.

...guess you're all caught up.

No comments: