15 November 2006

The Jesus Doll.


There's been talk on the news about controversy over the fact that some Toys for Tots organizations are not accepting the "Jesus Doll." Now religion aside, I have to ask what kid in there right mind would want to play with a doll of Jesus? I don't know about you, but my dolls used to go on dates, and to dance parties, and swimming in my bathtub...I just wouldn't feel comfortable if Jesus were in the group.

Furthermore, it seems to border on sacrilegious to be playing with a Jesus doll. I mean, doesnt Jesus deserve more respect than that? It reminds me of the last time I saw Jesus turned into an action figure...

1 comment:

n/a said...

hahaha! im totally with you on this one.
i wouldn't want jesus to sit in judgment of skipper...
she's young and in her experimental phase.