Fueled by his recent visit to my office building, and his superb performance on Saturday Night Live (see below); I have decided to take a moment to look back at the life of a true talent...Justin Timberlake.
He started out as any other little country baby...
Who grew into a good little boy...
A little boy with a big dream!

He landed a show on the hot Disney remake of The Mickey Mouse Club with other would be celebs.

Before landing a spot in the super group *NSYNC!

Over the years, Justin's style suffered some hits and misses.



It wasn't long before he left the group and headed out on his own...
That went well.

A few years later and he's back at it with his sophomore album.

I won't lie, the cd is in continuous rotation in my car, but I have good reason...
No comments:
Post a Comment