11 April 2007
Nothing to do but complain.
It's been a while since I've put anything up here, and it's not that I don't have anything to say it's just that everything I think of is so boring. Relentless whining and restlessness...I may as well put up a post that says "WAH WAH WAH, BOO HOO BOO HOO, I don't know what I'm doing with my life!" Well, enough already!! From now on, no more complaining...only looking forward to where I want to/will end up. Let's face it, the mid 20's are a sucky time. Most of us are uber poor, have a lack of or inconsistency in direction, and are convinced that everyone except ourselves has it all together, but it's also the time where you have the freedom to become who you are going to be. So, from now on the days of "nothing to do but complain," are over. If you hear me whining, I give you permission to punch me in the stomach...well, not really. If you punch me, you should expect to get punched back, but you get the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
weren't blogs created for the whiners??
are we still on for victors? u can whine to me in person.
You're right, blogs were created for self-absorbed whiners... I shouldn't fight who I am ;.
Yes...still on for Victor's.
Post a Comment