23 September 2007

Bare Necessities.

I was at the salon yesterday, and I had a revelation about what I want in life. It hit me while I sat in the chair getting my deep conditioning scalp massage; when my millions come in (it will come in by the way), I won't spend the money on fancy cars or a big house, I'm going to spend it on something way more important...hiring someone to wash to my hair. I don't know what it is, but there is just something that feels so much better when someone else is washing your hair. I only need the wash; all I ever do is pull it back, and I can certainly do that myself...so, it's not like I'd be being extravagant or anything like that, just the essentials...and maybe a tiara.

1 comment:

n/a said...

Haha! You and Tim both! He loves having his hair washed, but he also wants a full-time butler.