Often times I think that the story could have been "Foldilocks & the Bears." You'll notice that I didn't say three for a reason. My story goes a little differently...
"This one is too hard. This one is too soft. And this one is ju...wait a minute, what the f**k?! This one is too soft! What happened to there only being three f**king bears?!"
Square peg. Round Hole. It's the story of my life; it seems that I just never quite fit. Always moving, always changing, unstill and unsatisfied. It's kind of a scary place to be; maybe not so much scary as it is trippy...it's like standing in the middle of nowhere, but everything looking totally familiar. It's bizarre, and leaves me feeling uneasy.
I'm on a search for something...that "just right"...that square hole. I'm not even sure it exists. Maybe I have to make it myself. I wonder if Home Depot sells the tools for that kind of job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are unique...thank goodness!
At least you don't settle. I like people like you.
xo
P.s. I laughed at my desk when I read your email about me walking home with a dagger!
Post a Comment