It is at this time that I am going to share with you what a colossal nerd I am; I have literally been counting the days, and at long last it has arrived..."Project Runway" returns tonight!
I'm not really into reality shows...well, that's only partially true; I love me some "Top Model," "Top Chef," "Biggest Loser," and "Deal or No Deal" is my secret shame...so I guess I like competitions as opposed to "Date My Dad" or "The Hills." Anyway, "Project Runway" is definitely my favorite. As some of you know, I've been quite the fashionista since childhood...more in theory than in dress as the lure of being uber comfy is often too strong to resist...but I can remember being 8-years old sketching my fall line as easily as I can remember being 23-years old and considering design school "even after all this time."The thing I love about this show is that it's all about the talent. These are people with a minimum amount of raw material and an idea, and yet they come up with innovative, interesting, and beautiful pieces. It's inspiring. It makes me want to finally learn how to use my sewing machine for something other than a lose hem.
Basically, this is just my roundabout way of telling you not to call me between the hours of 10pm and 11pm PST, I'll be busy.
1 comment:
If I decide to choose TV over my Netflix addiction...I will come over to your big apartment and watch this show with you.
Post a Comment