My favorite part of my new job is the courtyard where I eat lunch. Being the new kid on the block, I eat alone, but hopefully soon I'll get some people to join me out there. Until then, it's still lovely.

"I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me." -Fiona Apple
4 comments:
HEY! Where is this new work of yours? On Wilshire Blvd. perhaps?
I think I recognize this building... if so lets have lunch!
It is...and let's do!
WHAT!? R U near curson? If so qe are TOTALLY having lunch tomorrow!
What time?
Ok, I'm looking at the picture again and I totally know where this is. This is the back side of your building. There is a little dirt path that runs along the out side. We are work neighbors! P.s. I think I even saw you driving today. Weird.
I was thinking...that looks like Folayo!
Post a Comment