skip to main | skip to sidebar

The road less traveled...

"I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me." -Fiona Apple

16 August 2007

Now that's advertising!


Anyone who can take these lyrics, and turn them into my total amusement is fine by me. I don't watch this show...but I just may start.
Posted by Folayo at 11:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Folayo
Just another girl, trying to find her way through LA.
View my complete profile

Currently Reading

Currently Reading
"Mrs. Dalloway" by Virginia Woolf

Blogs

  • Abi
  • Tschetter Family
  • Leah
  • Heidi
  • Michelle
  • Chad

Links

  • Apartment Therapy
  • Fitsugar
  • Overheard in the Office
  • Pinterest
  • Post Secret
  • Yumsugar

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (71)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • Just call me Jenny.
      • Ingrid Michaelson.
      • I wish I could explain this.
      • Blessed.
      • Now that's advertising!
      • This would only happen to me.
      • Post Secret.
      • Rocked to my core.
      • Finally.
      • More family time.
      • The right article at the right moment.
      • Auntie Fo.
      • One thing I really don't like about LA.
      • Yellow Watermelon
      • Conversation w/ my dad.
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (59)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (17)