03 August 2007

Yellow Watermelon

Today at work I had yellow watermelon. I never even knew it existed, but there it was cut and beautifully displayed for all to eat. I tried it and it was just like regular watermelon, except maybe a little happier because it's yellow...not that regular watermelon is particularly filled with angst. In fact I find most fruit to have a light and cheery disposition...except maybe the cumquat. I've never actually seen or eaten a cumquat, but the name sounds angry or at the very least seriously annoyed. Then again I've never had it so I probably shouldn't pass judgment because it could be delicious, and that would make me happy. Anyway, long story short, I changed my mind...I do like watermelon. Well, at least yellow watermelon, it is happier after all.

1 comment:

n/a said...

I blogged about yellow watermelon too!
We are in sync! (like the band)
p.s. I prefer pink watermelon.