
This morning as I walked to work; blissfully basking in the sun, listening to my learn French CD, enjoying the general splendor of the morning...I got hit by a guy on a bike. I wish I had it on video; we both went tumbling to the ground and my French book flew in front of me...I guess you probably shouldn't read and walk (and listen and repeat). I got up, a little dirty and a bit scratched, and flooded with apologies from the bike guy, laughed, told him it was fine, picked up my book, and kept on the road to work. Sometimes you've got to start your day off with a bang.
2 comments:
Is it bad for me to laugh?
Glad you're ok.
No, it's definitely okay to laugh. Had you seen my backpack fly above my head you would laugh a little louder. ;)
Post a Comment