Friday night after a long work week I was exhausted, had a migraine, and going out was the last thing I wanted to do. The only thing was that my friend Jonathan was only in town for the night. So, I picked myself up, sort of dusted myself off, and got in the car and headed to they Abbey. As I walked into the bar I soaked up the ambience and the eye candy.
"Oh dear," I thought. "Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink." For you see, the Abbey is a boys club and I am not a boy.
I greeted my friends as they arrived, and we settled into the benches by the door. I was talking with Jon when out of nowhere a guy walked up to me and said, "Oh girl, you are fabulous."
"Thank you," I said, and before I knew it I was getting a lap dance.
Now this is awkward enough by itself, but moments after my "private dancer" got to work a competetion to see who could out lap dance the other began and I found myself surrounded.
My friends cheered and laughed and through it all I thought, "Is this really happening?"
As the competition subsided, I waved goodbye to my new friends and laughed at myself because this would only happen to me.
I started talking to my friends again when I felt a tap on shoulder. I turned and saw a guy sitting by himself staring at me.
"Yes" I said, and he looked me dead in the eye and said, "You...are so f*cking hot." I was taken aback.
"Thank you" I said.
"No, you don't understand...you...are so f*cking hot."
"Thank you" I said again, and he nodded and walked away.
I sat there reeling in my compliments and realized that I had found my element. Now if ever I'm feeling low I know exactly where to go. To think, I was going to stay home that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
True! This WOULD only happen to you! But it makes a great story!
Folayo, this SO funny. I can't stop laughing!!! I wish I could have been there to see your lap dance and ESPECIALLY your face after it was over!
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Yes, I love the ABBEY for that! When I go, I get all the ridiculously hot and oh sooo unavailable men physically pick me up. I'm so thirsty.
ha ha! i love it! have you ever seen that movie "party girl" with parker posey? this kinda reminds me of a scene in it.
btw u r fabulous! ;)
Post a Comment