"Hey Dad...wanna have a catch?"
A few days ago I watched the movie, Field of Dreams, for the very first time. I hate to be the last one to jump on the bandwagon, but it is a great movie. For some reason I had myself convinced that I didn't like the movie, but on Sunday afternoon I discovered that I really do. For those of you who haven't seen it...see it, and for those of you who have...see it again. It really is good, and at a time (at least for me) when it feels like there is just a gloom lingering in the air, it's nice to watch a feel good movie where dreams that you never even knew you had come true.

2 comments:
i guess i shouldn't tell you that bruce willis is really a ghost in the 6th Sense... oops!
hahaha...you are SO funny!!!
Post a Comment