14 July 2006

Insomnia.

Okay...so it's past 1am and after three hours of trying to sleep, I am still awake. Around midnight I sat in the dark and played my guitar...I even wrote a little song:
that's the life of an insomniac...my tired eyes won't sleep...too busy searching for something in the deep...hoping to find what it is I lack...that's the life of an insomniac.
Looking back it's a bit hooey...yeah, I said "hooey"...but then it is 1 in the morning. I'm sure there was more, but I'm feeling a bit too delirious to recall. I tried counting sheep (for the record, whoever came up with that is a total idiot), journaling, laying with my eyes closed, and finally I turned on my computer. My eyelids are starting to feel very heavy...this may actually be working. Only one way to find out...goodnight.


-me writing this blog in the dark-

2 comments:

Abi T. said...

i LOVE this picture.

Anonymous said...

that's a problem i can't say that i've ever had... (haha!)
you and abi are so interesting to read about, you've really gotten my cogs turning...
all the best!