21 July 2006
Unappreciated.
My boss' birthday is on Sunday, so I thought that I would get him a little something to celebrate. He's not really into big shows, so I went with a lower key approach and got him a card and cupcake...and not just any cupcake, but the most delicious red velvet cupcake ever (my personal favorite). Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a parade or anything, but I didn't even get a thank you. In fact, he didn't even eat the cupcake and as I took out his trash (one of the many ways I am utilizing my education) I noticed that he had also shred the card. As if my shite pay weren't insult enough...he could have at least taken them home and thrown them away. I guess I should take comfort in the fact that he shredded all the cards he received...I don't, but I guess I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is plain rude! im sorry.
Post a Comment