18 July 2006
Eeeewwww.
So, I'm at the gym this morning and just as I am giving myself a metaphoric pat on the back for once again avoiding Sweaty, his cousin Puddles O'Leary hops onto the eliptical machine next to mine. I was in a groove and doing my very best to ignore the man who was drenching the machine next to me, and I almost made it through my entire set totally unaffected by his presence...almost. Just as I was coming to the end of my cardio, Puddles decided to whip his head around, inadvertently spraying my hand and arm with the fruits of his labor. I stopped immediately and looked down at my arm and then over to Puddles who just continued on with his workout...he even let out a "wooh" in triumph. I stepped off the machine and walked to the bathroom hoping that scalding hot water would be enough to cleanse me. I soon discovered that no amount of soap, water, or hand sanitizer would do enough to erase the memory of my unwelcomed shower. I finished my workout, and as I was walking out, Sweaty was walking in swinging his towel...not that's ironic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha!
this reminds me of last week when i was riding my bike on the sidewalk and right as i rode past this guy he turned his head and spit on me.
lets just say... it hit my face and the words SARS and Trench Mouth came to mind.
i hate other people's germs too!
OK, that's just nasty. yuck, yuck, YUCK!
Oh, and "Puddles O'Leary?" Where do you come up with this stuff?!?!? You are SO funny, Folayo!
Leah...that is so gross...I probably would have crashed my bike, ran home and had a "Crying Game" moment.
Post a Comment